MOBIPIUM is one of the first nomad digital agencies in the world, our founders started this journey while they were traveling across the globe!
With the company’s growth, we had to settle, and now we have offices in Lisbon and Buenos Aires.
We strive to keep up with the ever changing digital marketing industry, focusing on our core businesses but always testing new opportunities. In 2021, we have promoted campaigns in more than 150 countries, delivering more than 7.8 million conversions and 1 billion clicks.
With almost 10 years of existence, we are an young and ambitious international team (26 years old average).
As a Junior Account Manager, your mission will be to grow your own clients' portfolio by monitoring their digital campaigns, advising on how to improve and onboarding new clients.
• Manage customer support;
• Help to improve internal processes and develop our platform.
• Manage and grow your clients' portfolio;
• Engaging and onboarding new clients on a global scale;
• Continuous monitorization of clients' campaigns according to Mobile Advertising KPIs;
• Align and develop new strategies to increase your portfolio;
• Assist in the implementation of branding strategies and supervision of the development of promotional materials;
• Create reports, analyze results and identify opportunities;
• Always aware for new opportunities and market trends;
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Management or Marketing;
• Excellent communication skills and strong commercial profile;
• Performance oriented - strive to optimize everything;
• Goal-oriented mindset;
• Proficiency in Excel;
• Excellent capacity for multitasking and time management, ability to work under pressure and eager to work in a fast changing environment
• Eager to manage different nationalities in your portfolio: Tier 1, 2 and 3.
• Fluent in Spanish;
• Previous experience in Mobile Advertising or Affiliate Marketing;
• Experience in analyzing dashboards and trends.
• We literally work wherever we want: Only 30-40% of the time in the office;
• Competitive Performance bonuses;
• Indie new office in Alvalade (Lisboa) and Buenos Aires;
• Team-building activities;
• Self-made company;
• Dynamic and creative environment;
• Culture of learning and permanent training;
• Free hot drinks, fresh fruit, and healthy snacks;